Areas of Focus
Food allergies & intolerance
Diet and detoxification
Biotoxin illness (e.g., Lyme, mold)
Your privacy is important to Firefly Functional Wellness (FFW). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FFW collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information. Any information stored on the Practice Better platform is treated as confidential.
Personal information collection
Firefly Functional Wellness may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Information about your use of this website
· Information that you provide during the process of enquiring about or signing up for our services, including contact information, health information, credit card information for payments, and more.
· Information about transactions carried out over this website information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
· Any other information that you send to Firefly Functional Wellness or its representatives online or via email
Using personal information
Firefly Functional Wellness may use your personal information to:
· Enable your access to and use of the website services;
· Gain insight into your health history and current symptoms as part of the client interviewing and coaching process;
· Send you lab test kits;
· Drop ship you supplement or products;
· Supply you services that you purchase;
· Send you statements and invoices;
· Collect and process payments from you; and
· Send you our marketing communications (note: we do not sell information to 3rdparties)
· Analyze visitor behavior on our website (this is done anonymously)
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Firefly Functional Wellness may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Firefly Functional Wellness will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We use SSL protection on fireflyfunctionalwellness.com and store all the personal information provided in intake questionnaires with PracticeBetter.io, which complies with HIPAA and PIPEDA standards to ensure that your data and sensitive information is safe and secure.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Firefly Functional Wellness is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Acceptance of terms
By visiting FireflyFunctionalWellness.com our Practice Better portal, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website or our Practice Better portal. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Note: This website is intended for use of the U.S. and Canadian markets only.
Contact Firefly Functional Wellness
· by email to
· by mail to Firefly Functional Wellness, 222 Robbins Street, Milton, MA