The Vibrant Wellness Wheat Zoomer isn't just a wheat sensitivity/allergy test, but a comprehensive test that provides readouts for overall immune function (total IgG and IgA), gut autoimmunity, gut permeability, celiac disease, non-celiac wheat senstivity, and wheat IgE allergies. It measures more peptides in wheat than any other test on the market and has a sensitivity of 99% and a specificity of 99% (meaning only a 1% chance of false negative or positiive) as validated by the Mayo Clinic and the Celiac Disease Foundation.
This test requires a blood draw, which you may do through a Vibrant Wellness partner, a mobile phlebotomist, or a local hospital or clinic. There may be a small fee for the blood draw depending on where you have it done, which is not included in the above price.
This test includes a 45-minute consultation with Sheri Winkler (a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Certified Gluten Practitioner) plus a gut support protocol if relevant.
Wheat Zoomer Test
- Total IgA and IgG
- All known deamidated gliadins
- Alpha, alpha-beta, gamma and omega gliadin
- HMW and LMW glutenin family
- Zonulin protein
- Anti-lipopolysaccharide (LPS)
- tTG-DGP Fusion Peptides
- Wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)
- Differential transglutaminase: 2, 3 and 6
- Wheat IgE antibodies (for wheat allergies)
- Non-gluten wheat proteins
- Amylase/Protease Inhibitors